We are doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing experiences, exhibits and environments for some of the world’s top brands. Our teams are comprised of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We reward imagination and encourage disruptive thinking—in the pursuit of flawless execution for our clients.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Chicago, Illinois. We are recruiting for a CAD Detailer to support our Irvine, California location.
Some nuts and bolts about the job and job responsibilities:
- Using AutoCAD, draft construction and set up drawings based on client, sales and production specifications
- Work with project teams to provide value engineering solutions, specify material, hardware, electrical/lighting specifications and building techniques
- Provide drawings and work with external vendors
- Work within established company detailing standards and best practices to ensure continuity between locations
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- 5 years of industry experience or in a closely related field such as custom cabinetry/furniture building, retail environment layouts and retail fixture creation
- A firm understanding of construction building techniques and methods, along with great visualization skills, ability to provide value engineering solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of drafting, engineering, building techniques and mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to time manage in order to handle multiple projects with short turnaround times
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the position
- Flexibility in scheduling--the ability to work long hours as needed during our busy season
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD parametric solid modeling, and familiarity with the current Autodesk suite of programs, open to Inventor and Sketch Up, Solidworks with a willingness to learn AutoCAD 3D
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in drafting and design or a related field desired
- Strong project management skills
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!
To apply for this exciting position, please supply a resume by visiting. We look forward to hearing from you!