We are doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing experiences, exhibits and environments for some of the world’s top brands. Our teams are comprised of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We reward imagination and encourage disruptive thinking—in the pursuit of flawless execution for our clients.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Chicago, Illinois. We are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join the team in our Hillsboro, Oregon facility.
Some nuts and bolts about the job and job responsibilities:
- Collect pertinent job information from sales teams and issue, track job numbers
- Format quotes, work orders, invoices
- Maintain and reconcile internal documents to track job status including quotes signed, invoices issued, payments received
- Enter A/R invoices into accounting software
- Communicate with sales and accounting staff
- Will be supporting teams in facilities in other state
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- 3 years of accounting and office work
- Strong math skills
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat or the ability to learn it quickly
- STRONG computer skills—comfortable with systems and document management, data entry
- Experience working within an ERP or accounting system, SAP Business One preferred
- Ability to problem solve—look for common errors, trouble shoot, make decisions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure, time management
- Able to focus working in a high stress environment
- Ability to build relationships with the account teams
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!