We are doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing experiences, exhibits and environments for some of the world’s top brands. Our teams are comprised of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Chicago, Illinois. We are recruiting for an Office Administrator to support our Hillsboro, Oregon location.
Some nuts and bolts about the job and job responsibilities:
- Keep the building humming behind the scenes--paper stocked, toner, food, drinks, beers on Friday
- Answer our calls, greet and direct our visitors
- Handle shipping and mail (lots of FedEx!)
- Keep the entire facility clean and organized
- Diverse mix of administrative tasks--sales, HR and operational support
- Order food!
- Dabble in creative stuff--make fliers, communicate information
- Assists with travel arrangements
- Plan our super fun employee events!
- Communicate with various vendors including telephone repair/service providers, copier repair, janitorial and leasing services
- Provide back up to Office Admins in other facilities
- Respond to general inquiries about Pinnacle
- Takes ownership of the role—truly owns the building, takes pride in their job, interacts positively with everyone, stays drama free, provides support as needed and proactively gets involved wherever they can help.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus amid many possible interruptions
- Ability to manage own time to meet multiple deadlines
- 2 years of experience in an administrative position--you should love this kind of work!
- Proficient in Microsoft office, proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to stay positive in stressful situations and maintain confidentiality
- Great communication skills (spells things correctly, has a pleasant email and phone voice)
- An all-around joy to work with
- Highly reliable. 8:00 – 5:00, M-F
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!