Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
We are based in Hillsboro, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California. We are recruiting for builders at our Morgan Hill facility.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and material requirements for fabrication
• Utilize appropriate measuring tools to prepare layout
• Construct complex exhibit structures and fixtures of materials such as wood, plywood, and laminate using hand and power tools
• Follow standards and procedures for constructing exhibits; make repair adjustments as necessary
• Determine material requirements and maintain records of stock inventory and materials related to shop operations
• Anticipate needed supplies; ordering as necessary
• Use appropriate tools for measuring, cutting, shaping and assembling materials
• Ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance troubleshoot and repair all equipment malfunctions
• Prepare for incoming inspection of exhibit properties
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
• 3 years of experience within exhibit fabrication, cabinet building or general carpentry
• Strong understanding of carpentry and wood-working
• Working knowledge of the safe operation of hand and power tools
• Working knowledge of and skill using standard fabrication tools and equipment
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions and stay productive with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team with a positive attitude
• Strong communication skills with ability to clearly explain steps, provide clear direction, and answer questions regarding construction process to project teams and clients
• Knowledge of or ability to learn safety requirements of shop environment
• Ambition to move into positions of increasing responsibility
• Able to act as a leader who motivates project team members and influences others to take positive action and accountability for assigned work
• Able to work long hours
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!
To apply for this exciting position, please supply a resume by visiting http://pinnacle.hiringthing.com or stop by our office to fill out an application weekdays between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM. We are located at 18420 Sutter Blvd. Morgan Hill, CA 95037. We look forward to hearing from you!