Cabinet Maker/Exhibit Builder
We are recruiting for experienced exhibit/cabinet builders to join our Hillsboro production team. Our builders use their craftsmanship and creativity to build amazing projects. Monday-Friday, 6:00-4:30 PM plus weekend work during our busy seasons.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and material requirements for fabrication
· Utilize appropriate measuring tools to prepare layout
· Follow standards and procedures for constructing exhibits; make repair adjustments as necessary
· Use appropriate tools for measuring, cutting, shaping and assembling materials
· Ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance troubleshoot and repair all equipment malfunctions
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
· 5-7 years of experience with in custom cabinet building, laminating or general finish carpentry experience, exhibit experience a plus
· Understanding of carpentry and wood-working
· Working knowledge of the safe operation of hand and power tools
· Working knowledge and skill using standard fabrication tools and equipment
· Demonstrated ability to follow directions and stay productive without constant supervision
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team with a positive attitude
· Knowledge or ability to learn safety requirements of shop environment
· Able to work long hours
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!
To apply for this exciting position, applicants are welcome to stop by our office and fill out an application between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. We are located at 7090 NE Westmark Drive, Hillsboro, OR 97124. We look forward to hearing from you!