Warehouse Crew | Woodridge, IL
Want to be part of a company that makes cool stuff?
We are doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing digital and physical experiences, events, exhibits and environments for some of the world’s top brands. Our Rules of Engagement—being gracious, invested and creative—reward imagination and encourage disruptive thinking in the pursuit of flawless execution for our clients.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California, Chicago, Illinois and now Raleigh, North Carolina. The We are recruiting for an additional member of our warehouse team to work in our Woodridge, IL facility.
The warehouse crew handles all the moving parts and pieces of what we build. They use a forklift to move crates, they lift heavy things, they receive in shipments, pack prepare shipments and help arrange for transportation. They dabble in inventory control. A familiarity with the event and exhibit industry will help them be successful quickly.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
• 3 years of warehouse experience--preference in a woodworking, cabinet shop, exhibit or POP fabrication shop.
• Experience managing inventory preferred—inspection, data entry, database clean up, working within a system.
• Experience, bordering on mastery, with UPS, FedEx, transportation, shipping and receiving.
• You have to be able to think fast on your feet AND be good with taking direction.
• Knowing your way around wood and woodworking tools and materials is helpful. The warehouse and shop back each other up often.
• You are organized and a solid communicator. Email, in person, phone.
• You pay attention to the details—you have a dedication to excellence.
• You are resourceful and take pride in your work.
• You can work some crazy hours. We get busy!
Our culture is important to us, and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic people who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We believe we can build a more creative, nimble, and devoted workforce to provide better service to our clients if we focus on both diversity and inclusion. Pinnacle is at its best when everyone is respected, included, and heard. We believe in creating a work environment where everyone can show up as themselves and feel empowered to do their best work every day. We are a team-based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding! We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance and long term disability.
We look forward to hearing from you!