We are doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing digital and physical experiences, events, exhibits and environments for some of the world’s top brands. Our Rules of Engagement—being gracious, invested, and creative—reward imagination and encourage disruptive thinking in the pursuit of flawless execution for our clients.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California, Chicago, Illinois and now Raleigh. Preference of location would be the Portland OR area but, we are open to candidates located outside of the area.
Some nuts and bolts about the job:
- Builds and implements social media content publishing plan and editorial calendar.
- Schedules and manages logistics of visual media shoots.
- Develops comprehensive shot lists and provides timely feedback to creators to ensure all our visual media assets are delivered on brand and on time.
- Captures, edits & posts social media content including photos, video, graphics, etc.
- Delivers impactful and memorable content for the entire buyer’s journey.
- Investigates and brings both corporate culture and client stories to life.
- Tracks content performance and provides regular analytics reports.
- Optimizes content based on research to maximize reach and impact.
- Travel to Pinnacle offices and projects is required. Estimated travel 30-50%.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven capability in editing tools, specifically in reels.
- Excels at creating compelling, engaging content across a variety of platforms.
- Excellent storyteller who can publish content for a diverse set of audiences.
- Lives and breathes digital, is always up to date on social trends and innovations online.
- Excellent knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media platforms (with a priority on Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Proven experience managing social media accounts.
- Photo and video editing experience required.
- Vibrant content production (ex: photo editing, video editing for content like Instagram reels, etc.) style that fluidly mixes editorial efficiency with a creative flair to motivate consumer action and positions Pinnacle as an industry thought leader.
- Passion for data-driven insights and has experience analyzing social media metrics and providing regular analytics reports.
- Ability to travel (estimated 30-50%).
Our culture is important to us, and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic people who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We believe we can build a more creative, nimble, and devoted workforce to provide better service to our clients if we focus on both diversity and inclusion. Pinnacle is at its best when everyone is respected, included, and heard. We believe in creating a work environment where everyone can show up as themselves and feel empowered to do their best work every day. We are a team-based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level, meaning we all must be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding! We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance and long-term disability.
We look forward to hearing from you!