Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Illinois. We are recruiting for a Graphic Production Artist at our Woodridge, Illinois facility.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
- Provide deadline-driven design and production of all related graphics
- Project manage the entire graphic portion of assigned projects from kickoff to closeout
- Ongoing communication with vendors and customers (internal and external)
- Liaison between the in-house staff and outside vendors (i.e., freelancers, contractors, fabricators, printers) to produce materials within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Attend and contribute to kick-off/production meetings to address production and technical issues
- Assist with graphic layouts of client supplied files and ordering of vendor produced materials
- Assist with quote preparation, estimating and invoice approval
- Good digital organization skills a must
- Research, test and evaluate new innovations in fabrication methods and materials
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grammatical accuracy, and people skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, having the ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately while meeting deadlines under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks using good judgment while maintaining expected levels of quality.
- Must be able to work extended hours
- Graphic design skills and a good eye for color a plus
- Vinyl installation capabilities a plus
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- 5 years of large format experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the exhibit fabrication industry
- Knowledge of graphic production, materials and output methods
- Strong problem solving skills
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!