Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Illinois. We are recruiting for an experienced Account Executive at our Woodridge, Illinois facility.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
- Sell face to face marketing environments: exhibits, events, product launches, tours, branded permanent/semi-permanent installations, etc.
- Partner with client to create annual strategy and solutions for their 3d marketing program; prepare and present proposals, concepts, storyboards etc.
- Establish and continuously strengthen meaningful relationships with a diverse group of client contacts
- Interpret client needs to develop the best team composition for project execution (internal and external)—collaborate with freelancers, vendors, partners (graphic design, media production, photography, video, staging and production companies, lighting design)
- Lead project meetings to ensure widespread understanding of client needs
- Expertly manage contracting process to accurately document project scope, cost and client expectations
- Meet established sales quotas by developing a sufficiently sized sales funnel of qualified prospects; active new business development through networking, prospecting and information gathering
- Understand Pinnacle’s unique differentiator and business model; contribute to the company’s profitability through good management
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- 3+ years of sales experience in custom exhibit or experiential event design
- 3+ years of exhibit or event sales in excess of $2M annually
- Expert ability to handle multiple, large scale projects with short turn-around times
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or other related discipline preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the exhibit fabrication/trade show industry. Ability to read blue prints, familiar with building materials and production processes
- Strong leadership abilities--able to lead dynamic teams in high pressure situations
- Experience presenting creative or agency work to executive level audiences
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Adobe preferred
- Ability to continue to hone communication and marketing expertise and techniques which serve both clients and the company
- Experience managing onsite teams
- Able to travel extensively
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!