Seasonal Production Artist
Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations. We are based in Hillsboro, Oregon with facilities in California and Chicago. We are recruiting for a temporary Production Artist in our Irvine, California office to help us through the next big wave and to fill in for an employee having a baby! The position would roughly last from late May through early September If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Here’s a bit about what you will be doing and how we’d like you to do it:
- Provide deadline-driven design and production of all related graphics
- Project manage the entire graphic portion of assigned projects from kickoff to closeout
- Ongoing communication with vendors and customers (internal and external)
- Liaison between the in-house staff and outside vendors (i.e., freelancers, contractors, fabricators, printers) to produce materials within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Attend and contribute to kick-off/production meetings to address production and technical issues
- Assist with graphic layouts of client supplied files and ordering of vendor produced materials
- Good digital organization skills a must
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grammatical accuracy, and people skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, having the ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately while meeting deadlines under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks using good judgment while maintaining expected levels of quality.
- Must be able to work extended hours
- Graphic design skills and a good eye for color a plus
- Vinyl installation capabilities a plus
- 5 years of large format experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the exhibit fabrication industry
- Knowledge of graphic production, materials and output methods
- Strong problem solving skills
Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!