Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in California and Chicago. We value independence, reward initiative and trust everyone to do what’s right for our clients. We are recruiting for an Office Administrator in our Morgan Hill, California location. We are looking for an upbeat, creative, organized, customer service oriented, multi-tasker to own this role. The Office Admin is responsible for answering and directing all phone calls, greeting our great clients and vendors, and keeping the building clean and organized. They should also be someone people want to stop and chit chat with throughout their busy day.
What they do:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls from a multi-line system in a professional, courteous and prompt manner.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate company representative
- Keep the entire facility clean and organized
- Type and format a variety of documents
- Prepare/label outgoing deliveries; receive and direct incoming deliveries
- Order office supplies, put away deliveries and organize storage closets
- Coordinate catering and other items for office meetings and events
- Assists with travel arrangements
- Serve as liaison to vendors including telephone repair/service providers, copier repair, janitorial and leasing services
- Provide back up to Office Admins in other facilities
- Respond to general inquiries about Pinnacle
- Takes ownership of the role—truly owns the building, takes pride in their job, interacts positively with everyone, stays drama free, provides support as needed and proactively gets involved wherever they can help
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, etc:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus amid many possible interruptions
- Ability to manage own time to meet multiple deadlines
- 2 years of experience in an administrative position
- Proficient in Microsoft office, proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite preferred to help with marketing materials
- Ability to stay positive in stressful situations and maintain confidentiality
- Great communication skills (spells things correctly, has a pleasant email and phone voice)
- An all-around joy to work with
- Highly reliable. 8:00 – 5:00, M-F
Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all must be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!