We’re doing some incredible things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing exhibits, environments and experiences for some of the world’s top brands. We create memorable brand spaces and our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We reward imagination and encourage disruptive thinking.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Illinois and we’re in hot pursuit to find the most talented, motivated and collaborative operations leaders in the industry to join our world-class team. We’re cranking—and we’ve got an incredible opportunity in our Morgan Hill, California facility for an experienced, industry-leading Operations Manager.
If you love the exhilaration and fast-paced world of exhibits and developing innovative solutions for clients, then let’s talk.
As the Operations Manager, you will:
- Provide strategic and tactical management of the facility’s production departments
- Provide leadership and management to the production teams—includes hiring, coaching, development, corrective action
- Production planning; working with sales/project teams to determine scope of work, and collaborating with operations leaders at the other locations to determine capacity, outsourcing needs, increase in temporary labor
- Provide pre-sale operational support to sales teams
- Oversee layout and space planning of warehousing, workflow, equipment, and production procedures
- Work with project management and sourcing to develop subcontractor network
- Overall facility maintenance and management
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being great to work with, we’re looking for someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- 5 years of previous exhibits operations, building and/or industry experience
- 5 years of management experience
- College degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering or other related field preferred
- Proven track record of successfully leading multiple teams
- Strong leadership skills—expectation setting, delegation, accountability, communication, flexibility
- Diverse experience in standard and non-standard fabrication techniques
- Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with facilities management, purchasing, and experience managing subcontractors
- Ability to effectively organize/manage/coordinate simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks using good judgment
- Knowledge and understanding of building and electrical requirements
- Knowledge of the safe operation of hand and power and standard fabrication tools and equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team-based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. The work we do at Pinnacle is energizing, challenging and rewarding.